Looking for 1974 Fuse Box Diagram

I am seeking a graphical diagram for a 1974 Standard Beetle Fuse Box Diagram. I have seen several schematic drawings, but looking for a graphical version. Generally wanting to know what wires plug in where on the Fuse Box. Including Dash wires. Can anybody direct me to helpful links. Thanks Ronnie (@) govcap.com

Reply to
Ronnie

Tough one. Go here:

Look at the last Type 1 diagram:

1974-79 en 3 parts to it.

They're horrible renderings but are pictorial...

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Here is a start. Browse the site speedy Jim gave you.

Reply to
EuroBug