Washer Level Indicator Problem- Please Help!

I have an Acura 1.7EL (2000). The level indicator light for the windshield washer is 'on' permanently. What's the best solution to this problem? Only the neck of the bottle is visible. What do I need
to remove to gain access to the bottle? Please help. Thanks.