2001 A6 radio

I have a 2001 A6 with the symphony radio. The problem I'm having is when I use scan it doesn't recognize any stations. This problem just started and
randomly happens. The reception is great when I manually find a station. Any advice would be appreciated if anyone else has had a similar problem.
On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 19:48:20 -0500, mp wrote:

If you want to keep everything in factory condition, I'd search eBay or elsewhere for a used unit, as a new factory radio can be very expensive. Replacing your failing radio with an aftermarket head unit is also an option.
Is the setting on Local or Distant?