5000TQ Factory Manual?

Hi,
Anyone know where I could find a factory manual for a 1986 5000 TQ? Either in printed form or on CD. Can't find anything on eBay.
Thank you!
cp

Bentley Publishers
cp wrote:

Hi Tony, I just ran across Bentley, and then I remembered my post :-) thanks!
cp

cp, You couldn't find Item # 6972018999? A bit pricey, but they're new - for used, an auction that ended on August 8th (7990224301) went for $42 for the set. Keep searching there, or... Put a posting on the Marketplace on Audifans or Audiworld Check Amazon.com, etc. Contact the dealer - similar to www.rb.com - new manuals only Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

in printed form or on CD. Can't find anything on eBay.

Hi Steve!
That's exactly what I need!
But what about this, 7992701909, AUDI FACTORY REPAIR SERVICE MANUAL IN A FIVE VOLUME DIGITAL MEDIA
Might be a dumb question but is a 'FACTORY REPAIR SERVICE MANUAL' the same as a 'FACTORY REPAIR MANUAL'?
$15 for the DVD set, maybe I should get it...
cp

cp, I'd stick to the 2 book paper manual set - I like having a book close at hand when I'm up to my armpits in car. Besides, there's a heck of a lot of cars included in the DVD set that you don't have. The DVD seems like a Haynes or Chilton set, not a Bentley Manual set (otherwise, they's probably use the word "Bentley"). Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

Either
Guess what: I bought the Bentley factory manual for $10! yay!!!
cp

Wow that was a fantastic deal..............I paid almost full price when I bought the paper manual many years ago. :-(

Either way, it's worth it. hopefully, cp, you got the 2 book set, and not the 1 book set for the earlier 5000's Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

Yup, it's the one for '84-'88 Audi 5000CS and so on, should be fun

Yeah, ebay all the way!