Factory Service Manual

For anyone interested:

1985 Truck/ 4 Runner FSM posted in alt.binaries.e-book.technical. Rar'd and in .pdf format.
Reply to
feck

Thanks for the head's up! I'm sure that will come in handy... Got any other FSMs ??

Reply to
Celica Dude

What a teriffic tip.

Reply to
Alesandra

Would you know where I might find the FSM for the 1989-1995 truck?

Thanks.

Reply to
mc_1_2_3

On Wed, 26 May 2004 10:14:19 -0400, "mc_1_2_3" went like:

I found that on ebay. You might try there.

Reply to
feck

On Mon, 24 May 2004 13:53:54 GMT, "Celica Dude" went like:

No, that's all I've got.

Reply to
feck

Cheers just the same!

Jeff

Reply to
Celica Dude

I suppose I'm technologically handicapped. I cannot figure out how to download or even find the FSM on that site... is there a trick to it I don't know about?

Cheers, Josh

Reply to
TRDteam

it's in the group that was listed.

actually, might not be there any more on your news server

Reply to
Celica Dude