WTB 2001 Toyota factory manual

Can anyone point me to a link that would sell a 2001 toyota Solara V6 Factory Repair manual?

(I'm not looking for a Chilton/Haynes... only Toyota Factory manual).

thanks,

b.

Reply to
<barry

The parts department at your local dealer should be able to provide you with the order form. My experience is that they do not handle the sale, simply provide you with the order form. There might be an 800 number (US) on the form for phone orders.

Reply to
Don

I bought a CD version of the mechanics manuals on Ebay for $9.99. I think the web site that sold them was called fix it cds or something to that effect. I'd check ebay as the cd I got was inexpensive, accurate and very handy. When doing a repair I simply print out what I'm doing and when the repair is done the print out is pitched. The "manual" (ie: cd) never gets covered in grease!!

Cameron

Reply to
Cameron

Cameron wrote: : I bought a CD version of the mechanics manuals on Ebay for $9.99. I : think the web site that sold them was called fix it cds or something : to that effect. I'd check ebay as the cd I got was inexpensive, : accurate and very handy. When doing a repair I simply print out what : I'm doing and when the repair is done the print out is pitched. The : "manual" (ie: cd) never gets covered in grease!!

: Cameron

Looks like that was it but the site now "error 404's".

<barry