'97 Audi A6 water pump replacement

Maybe some body can help. If you replace the water pump on this Audi A6 what other parts should you replce while you have access to them. The reason why I'm asking is because I believe this particular mechanic has
neglected to replcae a important part of the cooling system while he had access to it during the replacement of the water pump. Thanks
No idea what engine you are talking about but typically when the WP is replaced it is advisable to replace the timing belt, cam tensioner and cam pully seals. Timing belt is VERY advisable to replace.