Water pump replacement

Just reading some NG messages and noticed someone wrote a squeaking and then grinding noise on a cold start that goes away at highway speeds. I have the same problem with noise but also engine is close to overheating at idle. I wonder if this could be my water pump on my '94

900? Also, what costs are involved in this of that's what it is?
Reply to
itten