A4 tires

Hey all...just purchased my first Audi...2001 A4 5 speed with 74,000 kms.
Tires need replacing soon and was just surveying to see what the majority
are using and what kind of ride they are getting.
Cheers, Esty
I have Bridgestone Turanza LHS tires on my 2001 A4 Quattro Sport and they are terrific. Great wear, no squeel, great grip.
See Tire Rack's page on them at: http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Turanza+LS-H