A6 V6 2.4/2.8 Thermostat

Does anybody know where I might find the thermostat on one these. TIA

next water pump.........deep inside somewhere...............normally changed when CAM belt is replaced.

And quite a job to change...
Ronald
I've got to change my thermostat too and I cannot figure out how to get the front cover (over the pullys, etc.) off. It looks like there are acouple of fasteners on the front (kinda like dustz fasteners with the head missing). Do I put a needle nose in there and unscrew?

Assuming it's like my 2000 2.7T A6, the whole front end (including radiator) comes off giving easy access to cam belt, pulleys, thermostat, etc. I let my local mechanic do it...