About the airbag light

Well, just wanted to thank everyone for the input, especially LeakiestWink. It turns out the stuck dashboard Airbag light was caused by the loose connector under the seat. My mechanic changed the worn out wiring, cleared
the error from the computer and charged me nothing.
Now I'm good to go for my well earned vacation :)
--
online photo portfolio
www.stojcic.com

Cool, thanks for the feedback!
Looks like a beer for me and your mechanic, then! ;-)