airbag light

2000 Saturn LS1 Airbag comes on when the interior of the car is below freezing. Once the interior of the car warms up, upon restart the airbag light goes off. Any ideas?
Reply to
Aaron D. Kemp

I have a 1994 SL2 w/117,000+ miles. I've just been informed by a Saturn dealer that the air light bag will cost over $360.00 to repair. A "clockspring", that's correct, a clockspring has to be replaced. I didn't believe it until I googled under groups (newsgroups) and found it to be true. Try it yourself. Good Luck!

Reply to
NewsGroupie