Audi A4 cabriolet specs

I have on order a new A4 cab for 2004 delivery. I have ordered carribean blue, with blue hood and light grey leather interior and sports pack. Engine will be V6 Tdi. I have gone for the Vavona wood effect inlays, has anyone
actually seen this combination on an real car? If so, how does it look?
thanks Geoff.

Engine
Honestly...? It sounds awful!
Lets put it down another way... A metallic sky blue convertible with a blue roof, a diesel engine, and mock wood interior. You will have trouble selling it in a few years.
The pearl leather is nice though.