Audi salvage yard

Anyone have a list of salvage years that specialize in Audis? I have a 96 that I need or will soon need some parts. Right now I need new leather for the front seats of my 96 A6. The dealer wanted over $3K plus installation
estimated at $800. LOL
.....and you're on the moon, right? Assuming that you assumed that everybody would assume you're from the US: try: www.800allaudi.com - Shokan in New York state or just dial in what you're looking for at www.car-part.com Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ - "Frankenstein's Monster" kept alive with many "corpse" parts 1980 Audi 5k - ditto 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes - try to find one of these in a junkyard (and please let me know if you do....) (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

steve's right, www.car-part.com rules. webbers auto in lebanon pa has lots of audi parts. you'll find them on car-part.
John Doe wrote:

I like http://www.force5auto.com / Chris has always treated me well.
In article

Where are you? There is a good place in California: dadsauto.com they are pretty cool.
I am in Boston - And I have a matched set of front and rear seats forsale. They are from a 2000 S4 and are cream leather. Both drivers and front passengers seats are full power, and have heat. Front seats also have side airbags - but I assume they wont work in the 1996 They are in pretty good shape and I assume they would fit. If you are interested, I am asking $1200.00 for both front seats and the back seat.
Thanks...
Adam