looking for online salvage yard web site

I had a website bookmarked that showed cars around the U.S. from different salvage yards. The site had pictures and a description of what was left on the car and I remember that I could search by category to see only 1990-1997 miatas. Does this ring a bell with anyone? I am having trouble finding it with the search engines.

Thanks,

Pat '96M

Reply to
pws