audifans.com status?

I just noticed that the site returns a "not found" error. Is it just me, or is the site down?
E.P.

It's audifans.net not .com
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Yes, Audifans(.com - who the heck is at .net?) is down - they were doing some maintenance a while ago and it was down for a short time - they posted that further work needed to be done and I guess that's what brought it down yesterday. It'll be up again soon I'm sure. Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

Audifans.com is back up as well - from Brett (Admin): Yep, we're back. A major software-related crash caused one of the longest outages we've ever had. The archives, list configurations and so on are all safe; we lost no data, but configuring the system is still in progress. Don't be surprised if random bits don't work for a day or so. Two "Audifans" sites down at the same time - coincidence? Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)