Awesome Q5 Luxury Performance

"When the German luxury sport carmaker brought out the Audi Q5 this year, you just knew it was going to be good.
This is not just another luxury crossover. It's one with attitude, and
once you hop behind the wheel, you'll come to believe that it doesn't know it's a crossover, it thinks it's a car.
"The 3.2-liter FSI V-6 creates 270 horsepower and 243 pound-feet of torque that lets it fly down the highway. It can hit 60 mph from a standstill in around under 7 seconds and it can keep hauling faster from there.
The six-speed automatic transmission is silky smooth even during aggressive driving, which the Q5 seems to relish. Its independent suspension keeps body roll through hard turns to a minimum and the tightly wrapped steering encourages you to press through fast corners.
Really, I most enjoyed the Q5 on the highway. Its quiet ride and luxury appointments make it great for long excursions. Road trips are much more fun with the Q5 in your life because you arrive feeling better than when you left.
Full article: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20091024/AUTO03/910240312/1148/auto01/Audi+Q5+delivers+luxury+performance
I bet it does not start at $37K in the UK, maybe 37K ($50K)...
I work next to a 3rd party new car importer and he has a number of these in stock...I do like the look of the white ones.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20091024/AUTO03/910240312/1148/auto01/Audi+Q5+delivers+luxury+performance