CONCERT 2 CD PLAYER

Just fitted a CONCERT 2 H/U to my 2001 A6,cannot get front speakers working..the H/U is a BOSE,but my A6 is not.What code via VAG-COM should i recode with?I have tried various combinations,it worked for a while,then
stopped. any help please
Hi again,if i fit a CAN Bus simulator,will this fix the problem??As it seems i lose the front speakers when i turn the ignition on & off. thx again