Elroy's new diverter valves and wheel bearings

Greetings everyone,
It has been a while since I've been here, and I hope that everyone had a great holiday season. Anyway, on to Audi type stuff...
I had both diverter valves replaced, and requested that the dealership use the diverter valves from the 225hp TT. (Bosch 06A145710N). Some Audiworld articles indicated that they were better than the stock valves. The dealership agreed to use them....those fellas at Fred Baker are great. The engine response is much improved. The car would hesitate under cold weather conditions the first time any acceleration was required (i.e. pulling out of the driveway). That symptom is now gone.
I also had both rear wheel bearings replaced. They got noisy and began to hum loudly. I have about 67k miles on the vehicle...
All this work for $50 under the Audi Assured warranty. =)
Have a great New Year!
Elroy 2000 S4 - Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!