help - i got robbed - question about audi a4 front turn signal housing

hi there - ive got a 1997 audi a4 that had the turn signal housing on it stolen on it. the entire housing, the lens, the bulb, all gone. i stil have the headlight intact.
i saw this on ebay - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category3717&item $74242560
and was wondering if i am missing something. is the lens and housing one piece or is the lens fitted onto the housing? cus the dealer is charging me about $60 per housing and lens itself so i dint know if the unit on ebay requires u to have the casing.
if anyone has been in this situation - help me and thanx
"Mr DJ" <hitman247 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message

Put a post on Audiworld.com in the B5 forums, loads of people have replaced the lights with either 1 piece E-Codes or 2 piece Veleo's, so there should be loads of corner indicators available. You may find the light has actually "fallen" out lol, it's not unknown.
Might be a good time to upgrade to Xenon's and Ecodes, but will cost you :)
Just offer then $20.00 and you will get the whole lot I would imagine.
Hope this helps :)
Ronny
"Mr DJ" <hitman247 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message

except the bulb