Looking for A4 Avant lease takeover (Montreal, Canada)

Hi,
Looking to takeover a lease on an Audi A4 (Avant) wagon between 2004-2006 model years. Anything between 12-36 months remaining on the lease would be great. Here is what I am looking for. Yes, I am looking
for something quite specific which is not all that common, but am not in a hurry.
- Audi A4 Avant wagon (not interested in sedan) - Must have Quattro & have manual transmission - Must be a dark color such as black/dark blue OR white - Must be 1.8T (2004-2005) or 2.0T (2006) - A huge plus : Xenon headlights - Ideally : Beige interior but not a deal breaker.
Thanks
NOTE : Remove the SPAM in my email to reply to me.