A4 Avant 2000 Speaker Removal

Need to replace a couple of the speakers in my A4 - any tips/links on how to get the things out without breaking stuff?

Cheers!

Reply to
Jim Pills

Google this string: Audi A4 Avant speaker removal

Of the 52 thousand hits you'll get, the first hit will be:

which looks like it ought to get you most if not all the way...

/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

Reply to
daytripper

Thanks daytripper, no idea why I didn't try Googling myself - practice what you preach eh?

Just for the edification of others, the link posted above you'll have to pay for (only $5 but hey! ;o) ), but I found the info I needed here:

and

Cheers!

Reply to
Jim Pills