2001 Chevy LS Blazer: Lease Takeover in Toronto

Drive away with my Blazer for no money down!!!!

Lease take over on a Champagne colored 2001 2DR 4WD Chevy LS Blazer. Truck is in great shape, with very little mileage. Details of the lease are:

Monthly Payments: $499 (tax included) Mileage Allowance - 80,000KM - only 28,000 currently on truck Remaining Lease Payments: 18 Buyout: $12138.00 Security Deposit: 1500.00 (This is yours when the lease is up!)

I'll also cover the $500 Lease transfer charge from GMAC

That's a total of $2000 in savings just for taking the truck

I am in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

contact snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com for any further information

Reply to
Darin