maintnance help

HELLO ALL, I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE LOCATION OF THE POWER STEERING RESEVOIR ON A 2000 AUDI A4 QUATRO. MY OWNERS MANUAL DIDN'T SPECIFY ENOUGH. ANY HELP
WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Power steering resevoir is located on the right hand side of the engine bay near the front of the car, it has a Green cap and you should only use Mineral Based Oil, FEBI M6162 is the part number for topping up
Ronny
The resevoir at the rear of the engine bay is the brake fluid resevoir
LEDUDE13 wrote:

ON A

HELP
Here ya go:
http://randomnetstuff.com/netiquette.html
HTH,
E.P.
On 14 Apr 2005 13:18:31 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Oh gawd, you learned nothing did you. Ah well, I suppose you were honest enough to say from the beginning that you weren't willing to take on board anything I said.
Incidentally, the link you provide says *nothing* about posting in all caps to usenet....
However, it does include the strange concept of a "12 year old teen"...
andyt
On 15 Apr 2005 11:34:18 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Why then do you expect anyone to take any notice of your 'advice' then?
andyt
Andy Turner wrote:

I don't recall asking anyone to take notice of my advice. For that matter, I don't recall giving any advice. Are you having reading comprehension problems?
You *do* have one singular talent. You take the bait quickly and easily.
E.P.
On 16 Apr 2005 22:04:13 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

So you provide links to advice in the hope that they'll ignore it?

Ah, so you're trolling. Nice going, you couldn't discredit yourself any more than that.
andyt
Andy Turner wrote:

I haven't provided any links to advice, either. Not only reading comprehension, but vocabulary problems as well? Information <> advice.
I do notice that you cannot show where I've actually asked anyone to do anything WRT to posting etiquette.

Just you, Andy. Before your petulant, self-important "defense" of the ignorant, lazy and selfish, I would have not thought to point out netiquette to anyone, unless they first complained about someone else's. You have convinced me to do otherwise.

Oh, I'm sure my credit with you was pretty low to begin with. So, no big loss there.
HAND,
E.P.
On 17 Apr 2005 09:54:30 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Sorry buddy, but when you start trolling and openly admit to trolling, then your credibility plummets with pretty much anyone who reads it, not just me.
If that's your bag then so be it, enjoy yourself, but you shouldn't be too surprised if people ignore you when you whine about top-posting or any other of your preferences.
andyt
Andy Turner wrote:

trolling,
If they are not smart enough to recognize that the troll was targeted, specific and 100% successful, then that's *their* problem.

be
or
Telling fibs about other people's postings doesn't help you look any better, Andy. I'll be surprised when *you* exercise some self-control and grow some ability to ignore me.
After all, that's what *this* thread was all about.
HAND,
E.P.
On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 16:02:53 +0200, "S.A. Airborne" <S.A. @

Yeah, you're right. After starting off whining to people, (whilst admitting to ignoring other people's opinions out of hand), he's gone to openly trolling and now making efforts to get the last word in ("...grow some ability to ignore me").
I think my work here is done... ;-)
andyt