Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Oil leak from front of 5-cyl Audi 100 (1986)
- Art Deco
July 31, 2006, 5:59 am
rate this thread
Re: Oil leak from front of 5-cyl Audi 100 (1986)
A seal removal tool should work. the one I got when I rented the tools for the
Tbelt change didn't seem to fit so I used a screwdriver to destroy the old one
but a different seal too should work.
Check the depth of the seal before removing the old one so you don't put the new
one in too far.
Art Deco wrote:
- » Audi pits Star Trek's new Spock versus the original
- — Newest thread in » Audi Cars Forum
- » Attn HyundaiTech: TPMS light comes on and radio shuts off on 2013 Elantra GLS
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Hyundai Cars and SUV Forum