Ouch

My lefthand side catalic converter of my '93 Audi 90 2.6E makes a rambling noise. I must assume it (or both) converters are write-offs now. Are there any aftermarket sets available that are not as expensive as the OEM parts?
Ad van der Lee

rambling
Rambling noise? You sure it's not just a heat shield?
Pete