'93 Audi

Hi, I have a few chips in the paint of my '93 Audi 90. Does anyone know where the paint code is at?

Reply to
Ardo

Ardo, The 4 digit code is usually on the trunk lid - ie: LY7U (= Stone Grey Metallic) Here in Canada, the local Sherwin Williams Auto Paint dealer has a bunch of colour chip books you can look through and compare to your car if the sticker is gone. Also, try

- but the"match" is somewhat dependent on the monitor/settings/etc.Cheers! Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ - LY7U - to be refreshed this summer....maybe.... 1980 Audi 5k - LE1M - Mexico Beige - mistinted in a "refresh" at Maaco - NEVER AGAIN. 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes - Antikweiss and Graphitgrau (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ardo" Newsgroups: alt.autos.audi Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 11:24 PM Subject: '93 Audi

Reply to
Steve Sears

My '92 Audi 80 has it next to the spare wheel (L90Y = alpin weiss)

"Ardo" schreef in bericht news:40e232ec snipped-for-privacy@newspeer2.tds.net...

Reply to
Marcel B