ROUGH IDLE

I HAVE A 2000 AUDI A4 WITH THE 2.8 V6. LOVE THE CAR. FIRST AUDI I HAVE OWNED. JUST WONDERING IF IT IS NORMAL FOR THIS CAR TO HAVE A ROUGH IDLE? I PUT NEW
SPARK PLUGS IN AND AIR CLEANER. HAVEN'T CHECKED FOR PCV VALVE NOT SURE IF IT HAS THAT TYPE OF SYSTEM. ALSO ARE THE THROTTLE BODYS ON THESE CLEANABLE? MAYBE THAT MAY BE PART OF THE ISSUE. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT.
THANKS TOM
tgenzi wrote:

cause is not possible without more information.
Have the engine codes pulled to give a starting point. This can be done by a dealer, a friend with a VAG-COM system or many auto parts stores will pull the codes for you at no charge.
With you get the codes, post them here and we will try to help further.
What brand and grade fuel are you using? Might want to try some GOOD fuel injection cleaner in the tank and run it well on the highway! ;-) Sea-Foam Techron Dealer sells some stuff too
I like the quick easy approach first. ;-)
DO you have the Bentley Repair Manual yet?
Oh and stop yelling please and turn off those CAPS!!! <g>
--
later,
dave