VW HFM

Hi!
I know, it doesn't belong to Audi, but there's no VW newsgroup.
What I want to know is, if it is possible to change a Birburg (is this right?) with a Bosch HFM.
'Cause in my 1997 Passat Variant 1,9 TDI the HFM is obviously defective. I would get a Bosch HFM cheaper than a Birburg.
thx
Add pictures here
✖