I know people will say "HFM" but

I love these cars, if I had the cash I would, and this looks so much better nick than my old one and has probably been well looked after. Shame T.S.L are Subaru only now instead of Saab and Subaru.

Elder

The wheels need shooting, otherwise this looks like a nice convertible. They are better cars than the Vectra convertible that followed it so they still command a premium. Plus there aren't many good C900s around anymore anyway.

Nice touch that the seller asserts how well the engines last. That they do, but turbos do like lunching their gearboxes if not driven sensibly before the engine goes bang.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Timo Geusch gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

That certainly looks bloody nice - and £4k isn't OTT for it. General consensus seems to be that the convertible works best in LPT (145bhp) form - enough power to be fun, not enough to show the lack of rigidity compared to the tin-top up. Still. I wouldn't say no.

You're dead right about those wheels, though...

Quite. 220bhp is starting to get into "Spare 'box in the garage" territory.

Reply to
Adrian