Wheel Alignment

Hi
I'm looking for some clarification on Toe In specifications for an Audi A4. The Bentley repair manual quotes +10' +/- 2', whereas when I had the tracking checked on a 4 wheel alignment laser rig their figures suggested
between 0.5 and 1.6 degrees - seems quite a wide tolerance and doesn't agree with the Bentley info.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Geoff
Bentley manual specs are in Radians. Gotta do conversion. Sorry can't recall my HS maths.
Tony 96 S6

A4.
agree
Easy as....errr......pi, 2*pi (3.14....etcetc....22/7 for those with cheap calculators) radians = 360 degrees (full circle) Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

suggested
Found this a while back and fortunately saved it:
A4 Front
Camber: -025' - -115'
Toe: 005' - 015'
Rear
Camber: -010' - -110'
Toe: 003' - 013'

Those are degrees and minutes - 60 minutes equals 1 degree. Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

Audi
doesn't
Hi
Thanks for your comments. I had assumed that the Bentley figures were in 'minutes' being 1/60 of a degree. The figures you have responded with align more or less with the bentley specs but this still results in a discrepancy with my local tyre shop. 0.5 degrees would be 30 minutes which is a bit higher than bentley spec.
I may check with my Audi Main Dealer and get their opinion but otherwise will see how tyres wear. If problems occur I'll complain to tyre shop.
Thanks

A4.
agree