My new baby

Hi there,

I used to drive a VW Jetta 1.6, until I was involved in an accident. Car written off, I decided to try the 4x4 thing and bought a Kia Sportage... The love for it held up for about 1 week (Never buy Kia, not if you are used to German standards).... and since then I was looking foward to buying a new Jetta again. The Jetta was my dream car... but somehow I got distracted, and after a couple of test drives I bought my A4 TDi. I dont think that I will ever be able to drive another car ! I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS CAR ! Power , economy ! What more can you ask for ! I can see why they say once an Audi driver, always an Audi driver !

I want to thank all of those guys posting good and bad comments on this news group. Helped me to make an informed decision.

This car is bliss !

Reply to
Pieter Venter

Yep. Back in 1996 I test drove a BMW 3-series, followed by a drive in an A4. The result is that I am now on my third Audi (an RS6), and I've persuaded my wife to by an A2!

Reply to
Peter Bell

"Pieter Venter" wrote

Congrats!

You could ask for more power :-) 3.0 or 2.8 V6.

Wait till the repair bills catch up with you. :-)

Just kidding. I know what you mean. After 3 years of ownership, I'm still in love with my A4 1.8TQ. I had a brand new Accord V6 before that, and then one day I decided to test drive the A4. After that, I started hating the Accord so much, that I sold it within a few months.

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete