Audi performance

Anybody knows how can I have 285PS on my AUDI A4 1800cc 180CV 2003 model? What I must change except of course the program. Plz help.!

Reply to
TARANTILIS TAKIS

empowering the brakes. They must be able to cope with that power! HTH Rainer

Reply to
Rainer Hausbach

The easiest thing would be to change the engine to a 225, and then rechip it ;o) (270bhp, add an exhaust, add.. hmm.. have to think about the other

10-12bhp)

I doubt that you'd see more than 225-230PS without some serious (i.e. expensive) work. (e.g. internals, nitrous, and - after a few 10,000kms, a new engine..)

Reply to
Hairy One Kenobi

Changing turbo to a larger one and chipping the engine, adding perhaps another intercooler. Those should take to 230hp. But to 280.. you'll need a lot more ;)

- Yak

Reply to
Michael Burman

with EMS exhaust and bigger turbo somebody said can be take 315PS.! Is that true?

Ï "TARANTILIS TAKIS" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá news: snipped-for-privacy@athnrd02.forthnet.gr...
Reply to
TARANTILIS TAKIS

APR's Stage III setup for the 1.8T can push it well over 300Hp. The kit includes a K04 turbo, downpipes, intercooler, upgraded fuel injectors, reporgrammed ECU, and some other bits. But it requires 100 Octane or better gasoline.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

Steve can you give me a internet address or something to see the prices and more informations?

Ï "Steve Grauman" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m19.aol.com...
Reply to
TARANTILIS TAKIS

"TARANTILIS TAKIS" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@athnrd02.forthnet.gr...

----- Original Message ----- From: "TARANTILIS TAKIS" Newsgroups: alt.autos.audi Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 12:02 PM Subject: Audi performance

I think this is possible only with huge modifications. Then, this car would have hardly any resale value in the market, because people will be afraid that it might break down easily. Why not just sell it and buy an S4, which has 265 bhp and can be easily upgraded if necessary? Just my $.02

Best regards. Giovanni Tarantino Bevaix (NE) Switzerland

1997 Audi A4 2.8 Q 224,000 km (137,000 miles) 1997 BMW 535i 223,000 km (134,000 miles)
Reply to
GT

The current S4 has 344bhp, but isn't so easily upgraded.

Reply to
Peter Bell

dealer installed and still a valid warranty...

or Nitrous.

Reply to
Rusty NAilz

Word of warning - that's county-specific.

In the UK either *will* invalidate your warranty.

Reply to
Hairy One Kenobi

Hairy,

They have to cough up some concessions for the driving conditions here in the US. Uneven roads and unlicenced Americans on them with cellphones....

Me

Reply to
Rusty NAilz