1984 733i fuse, wiring or relay diagrams

hey, my lesbian girlfriend really likes cars. the problem is that she is giving this piece of crap (IMHO) car in the alley more attention than me. i am jealous. further, it is my fault. i buy and sell cars
from auctions for extra money. artist. this blows. i haven't gotten any sex in weeks. she says she needs the wiring diagrams. is there a snowball's chance in hell of finding them online or am i wasting my time i should be spending grouting my mosaics?
You can get one here for $4.
http://www.wirediagram.com/linkpage/1984_BMW_733I_%204DR%20SEDAN_wiring_information.htm
Why don't you buy it for her and then help her fix the car. Then she might show you some, you know, appreciation!