Fox wiring diagrams

Does anybody have wiring diagrams for the cooling system on a '93 Fox. My cooling fan has never come on that I can tell. Thanks in advance for the help.

Reply to
RonW

Have you checked your local public library ? It's hit or miss - The last place I lived (Orlando, FL) had an excellent library with the complete series of Mitchell electrical diagrams up through late '90s, I think I contributed greatly to the depreciation of their photocopier but found everything I needed for my Jetta and Audis. Alas, where I'm at now (Beaverton, OR) merely has a few old tattered Chilton manuals.

- FM -

Reply to
Fred Mau

Reply to
Darryl

What model of Fox'93 ? California? rest of US? or Canada? GL? GLS? or Wagon

I have Bentley 87-93 but I d> Does anybody have wiring diagrams for the cooling system on a '93 Fox. My

Reply to
Tom Resi