2003 M3 M Mobility System Replacement?

I'm looking for recommendations for an aftermarket M Mobility System replacement. I'm in the US and see for the most part ads for Slime systems for a lot less than the OEM BMS M Mobility System (US$150).
I will go for the OEM system unless I can find something that is cheaper while still being reliable. Any recommendations?

For info on 12v compressors:
http://www.mcnews.com/mcn/features/Novpumpstest.pdf
Tom K.
Try: http://www.tirerack.com/accessories/categories/tireinflation.jsp

Jed wrote:

You do know you don't have to replace the entire M-Mobility system in order to recharge the goop right?

Yes, I did know that. The system was missing when I bought the car.
Thanks to all for the tips. After some research, I went with the ContiComfortKit for US$79 + shipping and handling from www.tirerack.com.

On the M forums most people advocate carrying a spare wheel.

WTF is going on? I didn't post this cr@p.