Exhaust System Replacement

I just bought a 92 Wrangler (4.0L) and it needs some work to pass inspection. The exhaust manifold's cracked, the muffler's trashed, and the pipes aren't too much better.

Can anyone recommend a good set of headers, converter, and muffler/cat-back? Should I opt for an OEM replacement manifold (e.g. Dorman) instead of performance headers? Any brand names to look for or avoid? I've thought about Pacesetter but have heard mixed reviews. Haven't heard anything bad about Flowmaster or Borla (yet).

Also, if anyone's gone through this procedure I'd appreciate any advice.

Thanks in advance.

Trevor

p.s. Thoughts on

for parts? I also need a new radiator, and they're selling for half the price I find elsewhere...

Reply to
Trevor Watt