'98 740iL - Level I and Level II maintenance.. what is it?

Just purchased a 1998 740iL. The las time it was at a BMW dealer was in 2002. Looks like the work done was for repairs, so said the service guy.

He gave prices for maintenance. Level I Level II

Does anyone konw what is included in these? The car just turned over 100,000 miles.

thanks rick

Reply to
rick

joe_tide

Thanks Joe!

Reply to
rick

See the pages on this towards the back of the service record book.

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

Thanks Mark..I don't have one. I have downloaded an owner's manual and am trying to get other manuals as well. I stll don't have the radio DSP manual either.

It looks like it is mostly check fluids but does include spark plug replacements.

rick

Reply to
rick