'98 740iL - Level I and Level II maintenance.. what is it?

Just purchased a 1998 740iL. The las time it was at a BMW dealer was in 2002. Looks like the work done was for repairs, so said the service guy.
He gave prices for maintenance.
Level I Level II
Does anyone konw what is included in these? The car just turned over 100,000 miles.
thanks rick
http://www.bimmerzone.com/inspection.htm

Thanks Joe!

See the pages on this towards the back of the service record book.
Thanks Mark..I don't have one. I have downloaded an owner's manual and am trying to get other manuals as well. I stll don't have the radio DSP manual either.
It looks like it is mostly check fluids but does include spark plug replacements.
rick