adding front fog's to E36

I have ordered some front fog lamps and front fog lamp switch for my 92' 316i E36, (not fitted as standard on my model) does anyone know if the wiring loom will accomodate this ( IE are the
plugs,relays etc already present) or will i have to wire them in seperately? many thanks in advance for your replies. Regards. Steve.
I did this to my first E36 years ago but i had to buy the fog light loom as well,i seem to remember it was very well made and came complete with everything you needed to connect from the fuse board all the way through the switch to the lights HTH