After Fit Xenon lights

Hello

Is it possible to fit xenon headlamps to my 330ci 2002 ? I currently have normal lights

Any advice gratefully received

Reply to
Steve Perry

Possible, maybe. Expensive, yes. The "best deal" was from the factory - $700 or $800 for Xenon headlights with auto-leveling and, I think, Adaptive Headlights. That was the bargain.

IFyou decide on OE Xenon lights, be prepared to pay alot more. If you go aftermarket, assuming you can find it, it too will cost more AND will probably not have the auto-leveling and adaptive headlight features. Too bad you didn't get it when you bought the car....

Reply to
bfd

Hello Steve, it is interesting that you only have quartz lights. Here in Canada, all 325 and 330 since 2001 have bi-xenons as stock equipment. We are always aware that different markets receive different specs but for what you guys are paying in the UK, i thought that these kind of goodies would be standard as well.

snipped-for-privacy@canada.com

Reply to
330xi