Alloy centre badge?

Looking for the centre badge part for some bmw alloys. BMW want 55 each trying to see if anyone knows anywhere i can get them cheaper?
thank you in advance

Toby snipped-for-privacy@beer.com

I have a pair for five series cross spoke alloys going spare (they don't fit E30 wheels).

I suppose it depends on the wheels and car. On my E39, I got replacement self adhesive decals for a couple of quid from Eurocarparts.
--
*Caution: I drive like you do.

He's probably talking about the center cap assembly.
-Russ.

Is this what you are looking for?
http://www.motorforce.co.uk/product.php?catId 41&prodId68

?? The little plastic thing? I bought one for only a couple dollars, IIRC...
thanks for all ur help was looking for the centre suit for a e30 15inch BBS wheel centre. think i may have found one, but alway falling off so if anyone knows anywhere else, will be grateful
cheers