406 centre console

Thinking of buying an accessory that replaces the ashtray and makes a closing compartment at the front of the centre console. Anyone got one fitted, any good?

Reply to
RB

Where can u get one of these from?? I want one

Reply to
Cheater2k

Op Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:06:06 -0000 schreef RB :

My English is far from perfect, so I'm wondering what you mean exactly by a closing compartment. If you just mean a place to put things, like parking change, a mobile phone etc.: why not just use the ashtray for that and keep the money in yer pocket? Been doing this for ages...

regards,

Reply to
Bzn.

"Cheater2k" skrev i meddelandet news:bnmpf6$vka$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...