Badge problem

Jesus, no wonder some scrote nicked my cooper S badge, you have to give a chassis number to BMW in order to get a cooper s bonnet badge. The ONLY difference between a normal mini & an 's' is the size, the 's' is slightly smaller. It doesn't even say cooper s on it!!! They do the same to M3 users etc. I think BMW are fuelling the badge nicking fire.

I might ask for it for free, see what they say.

Nige

Reply to
Fat Nige At The Piano!!

"Fat Nige At The Piano!!" wrote in news:bpnnej$1oquh3$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-211434.news.uni-berlin.de: