Alternative Boot Floor Part Number

Hi
At last, I've found the part number for the E90 alternative boot / trunk floor to store a space saver / emergency wheel, it is 51472146914.
So that number can be entered into www.realoem.com and there it is. The item BMW UK allowed me to order, BMW Germany declined, and the dealer held on to our money for as long as they could before refunding.
Best wishes
David
--- ---