E320 Part Number...

Hello all,

Would anyone have the part number for the rear window stop light on a 96 E320?

I've been trying to find this on the web with no luck. The interior is dark tan/pumpkin.

Thank you, Marty.

Reply to
Martin S.

Martin S. ha scritto:

Did U already try with:

?

Reply to
Cordy

Cordy ha scritto:

Mmmm.... wrong link.

Try

but U need JavaScript active and it will start in Italian... sorry for the inconvenience.

Reply to
Cordy

try also this site

if you're not in North America or don't want to divulge your credit card (though this is free service)

raymond

If you email or post your complete VIN here I'll spec the part number for you and post it here.

Reply to
Les4Parts

Just go to the dealer or auto parts store... they got catalogs there.

Reply to
Tiger

If you email or post your complete VIN here I'll spec the part number for you and post it here.

Thanks Les, I'll post the VIN later, the Wife is out in the car right now...

Reply to
Martin S.