Audi RS6

2003 Audi RS6 for sale. This 450hp monster turns a lot of heads and is equipped with lots of extras to make for a very sweet ride. For more info go here:
cekaestner

Would prefer an M5 ;-)

Reply to
Daz

yeah, me too, hence the alt.bmw... Ive got a 69 RS/SS Camaro for sale too, Im just smart enough to not post it in a BMW forum

Reply to
Corey Shuman

you just did! I would actually love to see it, show some pics!

Reply to
Sharkman540i