auto solutions revisited

hey Gordon , I just wanted to let you know that I ordered my short shift from " auto solutions " . thanks for the advice and encouragement . Best Regards , Dick

Reply to
D.

You will enjoy it. Follow the instructions on the Mad Russians' site. They are very complete and better than those included with the shifter. The only tricky part is the re-installation of the rubber boot at the base of the shifter. It's a two-man job. Have someone in the car so they can push the tabs in, that are near the shifter, and hold them in while both of you get the outside lips over and under the sheet metal. Other than that his instructions are great.

G.S.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway