Auto Solutions short shift kit

hello again , before i order this kit , i'm wondering if anyone has installed this and what their thoughts are ? it's going on a 2001 M3 . TIA ,
D.
Apparently you didn't read my reply to your other post.
G.S.

i did read your post , thank you . do you mind if i ask for OTHER opinions ? D.

I don't mind if you solicit other opinions. One would have thought if there were any they would have been in the original thread.
G.S.

you know Gordon , it appears that you were correct . thanks again for your input . D.

Come on. Quit procrastinating and buy the shifter. You won't find a better one an any price. Then if we ever run in to each other you can buy me a beer to thank me.
G.S.