shift kit for 4T80E?

Does anyone market a shift kit for a 4T80E transmission?

I installed a Northstar engine & transmission in my rebodied Fiero and I would like it to shift a little crisper.

Thanks for any information.

Mike

Reply to
Artichoke

David J and Lynne J Shepherd

Can't help you with the shift kit, Mike, but just wondered how much fabrication you had to do to get the Northstar eng. and trans. in the Fiero? That thing must fly down the road, big time.

Garrett

Reply to
Garrett Fulton

Reply to