Beam bending

hi all, Ive got 520i on "M" plate, need to tape up my headlights for a visit to our french cousins in a fortnight,any ideas ? cheers gareth

Well if it's anything like my E30, you can adjust the beams for driving on the right.
You loosen off 3 (I think) clamps, rotate the headlamp unit and retighten.
Steve.

Check the handbook. There is usually an adjustment for driving on the right.
--
*He's not dead - he's electroencephalographically challenged

Checked the handbook Dave ,but just refers me to dealer to adjust before going,not very handy cosidering the ferry leaves dover at 4am. Gareth
London SW

Buy some headlight convertors ie stickers from the ferry port shop or from Halfords.
London SW